New Version of RStudio (v0.99) Available Now
We’re pleased to announce that the final version of RStudio v0.99 is available for download now. Highlights of the release include:
- A new data viewer with support for large datasets, filtering, searching, and sorting.
- Complete overhaul of R code completion with many new features and capabilities.
- The source editor now provides code diagnostics (errors, warnings, etc.) as you work.
- User customizable code snippets for automating common editing tasks.
- Tools for Rcpp: completion, diagnostics, code navigation, find usages, and automatic indentation.
- Many additional source editor improvements including multiple cursors, tab re-ordering, and several new themes.
- An enhanced Vim mode with visual block selection, macros, marks, and subset of : commands.
There are also lots of smaller improvements and bug fixes across the product. Check out the v0.99 release notes for details on all of the changes.
We’ve completely overhauled the data viewer with many new capabilities including live update, sorting…
View original post 328 more words